You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

"Great care from Maternity staff."

About: Derby Hospital

Many thanks to the lovely midwives, permanent and temporary who looked after myself and baby during pregnancy, birth and afterwards. The support has been very much appreciated when we dealt with a particularly difficult birth and rough first 3 months with countless issues cropping up. Can not speak highly enough of the support, advice and time that was taken by various midwives to help look after us. We felt respected and well cared for. Will definitely be having any future babies here.

Thank you, Vanessa, Carol, Liz (permanent staff) and Phoebe, Alison, Rachel and Ruth (temporary staff).

Response from Maureen Crowther, Patient Opinion Cordinator, Nursing, WA Country Health Service

Dear Lady G

Lovely to read your kind, appreciative and thoughtful words of thanks and praise. I will ensure the staff you mentioned read your story.

We are very fortunate in Derby to have very caring and professional midwifery teams.

I hope everything has now settled down for you and your baby.

Maureen Crowther