You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

"Exceptional Care for our Elderly"

About: York Health Service

(as a relative),

My elderly mother received exceptional care at her recent stay at the York Hospital, giving very much needed respite for my sister.   My mother not only was well cared for, but she also engaged in and thoroughly enjoyed being stimulated by playing cards, bingo and even a bus trip with other patients.  I would recommend this facility to anyone having a family member with Dementia, to provide such loving care.

Response from Carolynne Ryan, Patient Opinion Coordinator, WACHS - Wheatbelt

Dear Loving care

Thank you for sharing your kind words through Patient Opinion, it was a delight to read of your mum’s experience.

Our staff at the York Health Service take pride in providing excellent care across all aspects of health care and it is a pleasure to know the staff made your mum feel special and were able to engage her in activities and outings she enjoys.

I will, with great pride pass on your lovely words to the Health Service Manager and staff at the York Health Service. The staff will appreciate knowing the care and services they provide are making a difference to our elderly within the community.

Again thank you for taking the time to share your story.

On behalf of