You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

"Staff"

About: Ipswich Hospital / Medical Oncology Clinic

I am a long term patient of Ipswich hospital,and after my 12th surgery and 4 years of chemotherapy not to mention all the scans , x-rays, bloods and pretty much every test possible I can still not find a bad thing to say !!  All the staff I have had the pleasure of being treated by have always been very professional, obliging, and more than happy to help at any stage, and always go out of there way to do so ! And they all do it with a smile, so thanks guys keep it up !!!!!

Ps      I even love the food 😀

Response from Sandy Lewis, Senior Consumer Liaison Officer, Clinical Governance, Queensland Health - West Moreton

Dear Happy as 1234

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback relating to so many departments across our hospital.

We are delighted to hear that your experiences have been so positive and of the outstanding care and treatment provided to you by all our staff.

It sounds like you have certainly faced challenges during your health journey and we thank you for taking the time to share your story with us.

Consumer Liaison Office