You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

"Angiogram at Royal Perth Hospital"

About: Royal Perth Hospital

Recently I spent the day at RPH getting an angiogram done. Eight years ago, when I had a heart attack, I had had a wonderful experience at this hospital on that occasion so, this time, I was almost looking forward to going back there. I was not disappointed. This hospital has such a good vibe about it. Nurses and doctors are working together very well and the patient feels valued and respected as a person. The verification processes may seem a bit repetitive to a patient, but they are necessary to ensure very few mistakes are possible. Thumbs up to everyone working at the CCU (Coronary Care Unit). You are a professional and caring team doing a fantastic service for the public. Special mention to a nurse called Mike who lifted everyone's spirits and made sure we had everything we needed, including cups of tea/coffee and sandwiches.

Response from Lesley Bennett, Acting Executive Director, Royal Perth Bentley Group

Dear Ozimarco,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Royal Perth Hospital (RPH).

We are extremely proud of the service we offer to our patients and their families and always endeavour to provide the best experience possible. It is fantastic to read that our Coronary Care Unit (CCU) staff did not disappoint and provided you with the level of care we have come to expect here at RPH.

Many thanks again for your kind feedback which I will be sure to share with all the CCU staff.

Yours Sincerely

Dr Lesley Bennett

A/Executive Director Royal Perth Bentley Group

• ozimarco thinks this response is helpful

Recently read