"Immunisation of Child with Chronic Illness"

About: Kalgoorlie Population Health

(as a parent/guardian),

Our child was scheduled to have the School Based Immunisation's done at the High School.  After discussions with the School Nurse and the staff at Population Health we got them done at the Health Clinic with nurses and care onsite as our child has chronic illnesses.

The staff were more than accommodating, and supported our need of extra supervision and monitoring after the injections were given.

Thanks for providing such great service.  I appreciated the SMS reminder service and also the call to ensure our child was not to be part of the school based schedule.

Keep up the great work.

Response from Alicia Michalanney, Director Population Health, WACHS - Goldfields

Dear giftez63

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback about your recent experience at Kalgoorlie Population Health.

I am so happy that the School Nurse and Population Health team, provided the professional and personal care that was required along with clear and open communication with you.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience on Patient Opinion as your feedback is greatly appreciated. I will make sure that it is passed on to all the team members involved.

• giftez63 thinks this response is helpful