"Wonderful staff at Busselton Hospital"

About: Busselton Health Campus

I cannot say enough nice things about the Busselton Hospital, particularly the Day Surgery Unit. Truly a gold standard of care there. They were organised, phoning the day before my procedure to make sure I had all I needed and answered any questions I had. The staff were professional and what struck me the most was the smile on each of their faces made me at ease when I was nervous, and cared for when I took some time to recover. They really were the most friendly, caring and organised hospital I've ever visited.

Thank you for your care and patience.

Response from Heather Thomson, Clinical Nurse Manager, Busselton Hospital, WACHS - South West

Dear BunburyMum,

I am really glad to hear that you received great care and service on your recent visit at the Busselton Hospital Day Surgery Unit.

What you have spoken about in your post, is what every patient should receive from us.

The team were very happy to read your post and they thank you for your kind comments.

I hope you are recovering well and if we can assist at all please don't hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely, Heather