"Very supported birthing experience"

About: Bass Coast Health

We recently had our 2nd child at Bass Coast Health (BCH) and couldn’t have been more happy with the services provided.

I felt as though we were treated like private patients with fantastic continuity of care.

The doctors and midwives were very attentive to mine, my babies and my partner's needs. The way they interacted with my toddler really helped the transition to a family of four that little bit easier, ensuring all the attention wasn’t just on the new baby.

The staff were all wonderful and made for such a positive experience.

It was great that my fiancé could stay with us in the new postnatal suites.

Shower pressure was great and the food was yummy too! We didn’t want to leave!

The follow-up post-baby has also been brilliant. The midwives really do an amazing job!

Response from Jan Child, CEO, Bass Coast Health

Dear 4ofusnow,

Awesome feedback - thank you! And thanks for taking the time to share your experience - this sort of feedback is exactly why people want to work in public health - it's a great system and I am so proud of this team! I agree that we have amazing midwives:)

I have tasted our freshly cooked meals - they are delicious! Our GP Obstetricians are highly skilled and person centred. I do agree that BCH has a great team and is now offering a great environment as well following our renos! All the best with your beautiful family of four!

Take Care!